Sometimes life is just a dumpster fire, but nothing stops you from making that into beautiful art!
We are super excited to announce that we will be hosting a new exhibit featuring 30+ artist-customized versions of the Dumpster Fire figure by 100% Soft, opening on Friday, July 1st. Trash turned to treasure!
Join us 6-8pm on opening day for first chance to purchase custom figures and meet Dumpster Fire creator Truck Torrence, plus a new limited edition variant release of the Dumpster Fire vinyl figure (more on that below)!
100% Soft Presents
Dumpster Friends Forever 2: A Dumpster Fire Customs Show
July 1-31, 2022
Rotofugi, 2780 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago
Friday, July 1, 6-8pm
View the event on Facebook for a full artist lineup and RSVP for event updates.
This summer is going to be hot…garbage! The trashiest addition to any summer get together, it's the Dumpster Fried Chicken vinyl figure!
This limited edition Dumpster Fire comes with a crispy fried drumstick* embedded in flame and will be available for purchase for $32 during the opening of the Dumpster Friends Forever 2 show at Rotofugi where 100% Soft creator Truck Torrence will abe signing a limited amount. Nobody does trash like DFC!
* Do not eat drumstick, it is not real.
DUMPSTER FRIENDS FOREVER 2 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Exhibit viewing will begin on Friday, July 1st when we open at 10am Central Time.
• Sales of exhibit pieces will be available beginning at 6pm Central Time during the opening reception for the exhibit (Friday, July 1st, 6-8pm)
• If you wish to purchase a custom figure, please inquire at the Rotofugi front desk for a line ticket (so you don’t have to stand in a line all day).
• Please form a line (and observe social distancing) outside the Rotofugi front doors beginning at 5:45pm and we will admit the first 40 customers to begin sales at 6:00pm. Tickets will be numbered so please be courteous and stand in order when forming the line. If you have not already acquired a line ticket, please position yourself at the end of the line and we’ll give you a ticket as you enter.
• Custom figures are limited to one per customer on the first pass through the line, but if you wish to make additional purchases please ask at the front desk for a new ticket so you may return to the end of the line.
• There is no official limit on the number of Dumpster Fried Chicken you may purchase, though we reserve the right to limit quantities.
• Dumpster Fried Chicken will be released online at rotofugi.com at 10am Central Time on Saturday, July 2nd.
• Remaining custom figures from the exhibit will go on sale at gallery.rotofugi.com at a later date to be determine