It's time to choose a side, human.
Will you lead the fierce blood snob VAMPIRES or perhaps throw down with a herd of obnoxious UNICORNS?
VAMPIRES vs. UNICORNS: Floor War is a hillariously fun THROWING CARD game with unexpected results, featuring fantastic hand painted tile art by TRAVIS LAMPE and TRAVIS LOUIE suitable for framing!
Draw from your deck of cards to RAISE THE DEAD, cause a UNICORN STAMPEDE, and more! It’s up to you to find the best throwing technique to destroy your opponent’s FLOOR TILES, but, like, BEWARE! As not all tiles are the same!
It’s HORN vs. TOOTH, HOOF vs. CLAW!
Original concept and design by Jim Dubois with additional design and development by Attaboy. Produced by Yumfactory Games.
It's a game that is durable, playable, then frameable.
- 7 framable Two-Sided Unicorn Tiles : each is 7.75" x 7.75", made of high quality thick 2.0mm laminated chipboard
- 7 framable Two-Sided Vampire Tiles : each is 7.75" x 7.75", made of high quality thick 2.0mm laminated chipboard.
- 48 Vampire Cards, with rounded corners
- 48 Unicorn Cards, with rounded corners
- 16-Page Full Color illustrated Instruction Booklet
- Specially Designed Vac Tray to hold all of the above. The whole game weighs in about 3lbs.
- The rare opportunity to enact revenge on your opponent/friend/foe and defeat those bastard unicorns once and for all.