So, I kind of have this theory that some things are better left up to the experts, and who better to describe this lovely issue of Juxtapoz, but the fine folks at Juxtapoz... so here is their description...
Sometimes you just walk right into a gallery and know you have something moving on your hands. That is what we felt like with Jenny Morgan. Her work is stunning, well-executed, alluring... and we have her on the cover of the September 2014 issue of Juxtapoz. We go to Jenny's Brooklyn studio to watch the development of her new body of work.
The September 2014 issue features:
- We talk 20 years of album covers with Spoon
- Did you know Bob Dylan makes sculptures, too?
- We enter the fine art and fashion world of Hedi Slimane
- Brecht Vandenbroucke does political cartoons as fine art
- Maja Ruznic opens up about escaping war
- We talk to the "R. Crumb" of Australia, Reg Mombassa
- Isaac Tin Wei Lin takes time from cat-sitting to talk to Austin McManus
- Scott Greenwalt is still getting metaphysical in Oakland
- Simon Cole gives a city guide to Toronto
- Clay Hickson does design via Chicago
Related ProductsView More Items