So, I kind of have this theory that some things are better left up to the experts, and who better to describe this lovely issue of Juxtapoz, but the fine folks at Juxtapoz... so here is their description...
Our October issue features one of the world's emerging contemporary artists, Los Angeles-based Cleon Peterson. With works that are both violent, vengeful, and bloody, there is poetry and motion in the works of Cleon Peterson, and for the the October 2014 issue, he created a special composition that conjures up his ballet of conflict.
Also in the October 2014 issue:
- Joyce Pensato paints South Park unlike anyone you have ever seen
- David M Cook transforms the skull
- Alex Gross prepares his surreal tastes for NYC
- Graffiti legend BLADE talks about his new book with FREEDOM
- Actor Matthew Modine sits down with animator, Bill Plympton
- We preview a special exhibition, Juxtapoz Italiano, with Nicola Verlato, Fulvio di Piazza, Marco Mazzoni, and Agostino Arrivabene
- We go inside the new Zap! Comix monograph
- Nat Russell talks shop about his newest show at Mollusk Surf Shop
- Anthony Burrill opens his workspace to us to show his newest design work
- New England Outerwear turns shoes into art
- We head to New Mexico for a trip to The Harwood Museum of Art
Related ProductsView More Items