So, I kind of have this theory that some things are better left up to the experts, and who better to describe this lovely issue of Juxtapoz, but the fine folks at Juxtapoz... so here is their description...
To officially kick off the new year, we are proud to announce the February 2015 issue with cover artist Sage Vaughn. The Los Angeles-based Vaughn has long been a friend of the magazine, and with his upcoming exhibition at Judith Charles in NYC coming up this Spring, it was time to sit down and talk to artist about the new transformations in his work. That's right, we are taking a walk into the Garden.
February 2015 also features:
- The building blocks of Vizie
- The psychedelic world of Sam Friedman
- The men behind Printed Matter's Art Book Fairs
- The philosophical muses of Maria Kreyn
- The story behind the Converse x Andy Warhol collection
- The timely art of Jaybo Monk
- The ever-changing ceramic and sculpture work of Peter Shire
- The steps to building an amazing sculpture with Cleon Peterson and Pretty in Plastic
- ... and of course... our full Basel Week wrap-up
Related ProductsView More Items