So, I kind of have this theory that some things are better left up to the experts, and who better to describe this lovely issue of Juxtapoz, but the fine folks at Juxtapoz... so here is their description...
We kick off another month with a look at our new April 2014 issue, featuring the bright, playful works of Philadelphia's Andy Rementer. Rementer has done great work for magazines we like such as the New Yorker and Apartamento in the past, and we are very excited to have his work on the cover of our April issue.
- We go into the Malmo, Sweden studio of Michael Johansson, the man making real-life Tetris works
- How Nosm give us a behind the scenes look at their new show at Pace Prints
- Curator and photographer Tim Barber shows us his newest photos
- Hannah Stouffer talks psychedelia and nature
- Teen Witch talks San Francisco
Related ProductsView More Items